Hakone Yuryo is a traditionally-styled countryside hot spring resort.
These large hot springs can be visited in a day trip and offer quality time, blessed by the rustic charm of Hakone Yumoto.
Let go the stresses of daily life and soothe your body and soul.
Hakone Yuryo awaits your visit with welcoming hospitality.
- People who have any tattoos including tattoo stickers and body paints are not admitted.
- People who are members of gangs or criminal organizations or those involved with such are not admitted.
- Bathing in swimsuits is not allowed.
- Mixed bathing of the guests aged 10 years or older is not permitted in large communal baths “Honden Yurakuan”.
- Children aged under 6 years are not admitted to large communal baths “Honden Yurakuan”. They have access to the private open-air baths “Hanare Yuya Kaden”. Reservation of “Hanare Yuya Kaden” is required from one month in advance.
- People who are wearing a diaper are not allowed to bathe.
- Entering hot springs while intoxicated is highly dangerous and should not be attempted.
- Using cameras, mobile phones and other devices at changing room and bath area in large communal baths “Honden Yurakuan” is not allowed.
- Please place your valuables in a safety deposit box at front desk.
- We are not liable for any accidents, injuries, loss or theft of articles and so on occurring in our facilities.
- We will keep articles left behind for a one week period. If you fail to contact us within this period, they will be disposed of.
- Bringing pets and animals to our facilities is not allowed.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard and Unionpay.