Hakone Yuryo is a traditionally-styled countryside hot spring resort.
These large hot springs can be visited in a day trip and offer quality time, blessed by the rustic charm of Hakone Yumoto.
Let go the stresses of daily life and soothe your body and soul.
Hakone Yuryo awaits your visit with welcoming hospitality.
- Entering the hot springs in bathing costume is prohibited.
- Please take your shoes off in the area for doing so at the entrance to Honden Yurakuan Oyu and Hanare Yuya Kaden.
- Mixed bathing, inclusive of children aged eight years or older, is not permitted in Honden Yurakuan Oyu.
- Entry is strictly refused to intoxicated people, members of gangs or criminal organizations or those involved with such, or people with tattoos (including sticker tattoos).
- Entering hot springs while intoxicated is highly dangerous and should not be attempted.
- Please leave any valuable articles in the locker for that purpose at the reception.
- We are not liable for any accidents, injuries, loss or theft of articles and so on occurring in our facilities.
- Use of cameras or mobile phones is not allowed, to prevent the taking of photographs without people's consent.
- We will keep articles left behind for a one week period. If you fail to contact us within this period, they will be disposed of.
- The bringing of pets into this facility is prohibited.